Lannister Lounge | Combo 1
Chaise Corner Lounge | Combo 1
The Lannister chaise corner lounge is our most popular sofa design because it’s one of our more contemporary, sleek sofa options and it offers amazing plushness and support for comfortable seating; after all, that’s what it’s designed for! The couch features a unique electric reclining and head rests for added neck support. The emphasis on geometric design and a low, slim profile gives the Lannister Lounge a soft-spoken charm with a stately sort of attitude. Choose a Lannister setting to match your space with corner units, chaise additions, and length extensions available.
- Model: Lannister G2969
- Description: Electric or Manual Recliner or Fixed Large Corner Suite. Available as a Fabric Sofa or Leather Sofa.
- Prices: Please visit the showroom. Our products have many options and sizes which will determine the pricing.
- Sizes: Click to view size options (Visit the showroom with your room sizes and we can assist in creating the right solution for you)
- More Information: Click to view more information
- Cover Options: Your choice of colour in our exclusive range of luxurious Leather or commercial rated durable Fabrics.
To fully experience the Gainsville range, please visit a showroom with your floor plan, our extensive range and unbeatable quality is guaranteed to impress…
- Who are Gainsville? Gainsville is a family business since 1964. We take pride in each and every piece we design, develop and manufacture. Providing the best designer furniture for your home is our passion, we hope to see you in store.
- How are they made and what is the quality? The Gainsville range is designed, produced, quality controlled and built to Gainsville specifications. We don’t buy our furniture through wholesalers or distributors, and we do not rely on others for design, development, and quality control. We are meticulous, never buy based on price and always looking at ways to improve the customer experience. Nothing represents our quality better than our superior warranty, but don’t just take our word for it, visit a showroom and experience the difference.
Leather Sofa Specialist
- What Leather grade is used? Visit the showroom and we will spend the time to clearly explain the differences in the various grades. 90% of leather in the Australian market are full grain or corrected grain hides that have been shaved back, painted and then stamped with an artificial grain. The second you feel our exclusive leather ranges you’ll know the difference.
Sofa Delivery Service
- Does Gainsville deliver and assemble? If you’re located in Melbourne we can have your new designer furniture delivered, unwrapped, assembled and the packaging removed for only $199 per room. Interstate orders welcomed, we can arrange delivery anywhere in Australia. Call us today for a free quote.
Plan Ahead, Quality Sofas Take Time
- How long will it take? We especially build our furniture for you, your colour, your size and other options all come together to make a product that is truly yours. Normal lead time is approximately 12 weeks.
- What to do next? Visit the showroom, experience the best quality furniture, you’ll be surprised at the difference and how affordable Gainsville quality can be. We currently have the option of pre-approved 24 Months Interest-Free Offer* so it’s never been a better time to buy Gainsville.
Most Important Advice
- What to bring into the Showroom? When visiting our showroom, be sure to have your floor plan or room sizes. With this, we can assist you in selecting the right size products for your home.
Eureka Tower Ground Floor
7 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, Victoria, 3006