The Panama Lounge is a plush leather sofa designed to mimic the look of a sports car but with the comfort of limousine. The cushioned seats are incredibly soft and feature an elegant, classic button design while the soft back cushions and arm rests feature a seamless cover that’s super smooth and seems to gently rest in place. Nothing seems forced in the design and the crisp, white leather helps it all feel perfectly planned; simplicity at its finest. The neck rests swing up to their angled position from the resting place in the back to offer extra support on this low profile sofa. The arm rests similarly are adjustable to give you the perfect pillow angle for those laying down.
- Model: Panama G3163 Leather Lounge
- Description: Lounge Suite
- Prices: Please visit the showroom. Our products have many options and sizes which will determine the pricing.
- Sizes and More Information: Click to open sizes, photos and more Information
- Cover Options: Your choice of colour in our exclusive range of luxurious Leather or commercial rated durable Fabrics.
To fully experience the Gainsville range, please visit a showroom with your floor plan, our extensive range and unbeatable quality is guaranteed to impress…
- Who are Gainsville? Gainsville is a family owned and run business since 1964. We take pride in each and every piece we design, develop and manufacture. Providing the best designer furniture for your home is our passion, we hope to see you in store.
- How long will it take? We especially build our furniture for you, your colour, your size and other options all come together to make a product that is truly yours. Normal lead time is approximately 12 weeks.
- Does Gainsville deliver and assemble? If you’re located in Melbourne we can have your new designer furniture delivered, unwrapped, assembled and the packaging removed for only $199 per room. Interstate orders welcomed, we can arrange delivery anywhere in Australia. Call us today for a free quote.
- How are they made and what is the quality? The Gainsville range is designed, produced, quality controlled, and built to Gainsville specifications. We don’t buy our furniture through wholesalers or distributors, and we do not rely on others for design, development, and quality control. We are meticulous, never buy based on price and always looking at ways to improve the customer experience. Nothing represents our quality better than our superior warranty, but don’t just take our word for it, visit a showroom and experience the difference.
- What Leather grade is used? Visit the showroom and we will spend the time to clearly explain the differences in the various grades. 90% of leather in the Australian market are full-grain or corrected grain hides that have been shaved back, painted and then stamped with an artificial grain. The second you feel our exclusive leather ranges you’ll know the difference.
- What to do next? Visit the showroom, experience the best quality furniture, you’ll be surprised at the difference and how affordable Gainsville quality can be. We currently have the option of pre approved 24 Months Interest Free Offer* so its never been a better time to buy Gainsville.
- What to bring into the Showroom? When visiting our showroom, be sure to have your floor plan or room sizes. With this we can assist you in selecting the right size products for your home.