60cm Gloss White Bedside Table | Quattro
- Model: Quattro 460 Bedside Table
- Description: Gloss White Modern Bedside Table
- Dimensions: 460 Bedside Table 60cm x 55cm x 54cm
- Dimensions: 480 Bedside Table 80cm x 55cm x 54cm
- Pricing: Click to open pricing, photos and more information
- Cover: Gloss White
- Hardware: G*Grass Soft Close Runners – Lifetime Warranty, Made in Austria.
To fully experience the Gainsville range, please visit a showroom with your floor plan, our extensive range and unbeatable quality is guaranteed to impress…
- Who are Gainsville? Gainsville is a family owned and run business since 1964. We take pride in each and every piece we design, develop and manufacture. Providing the best designer furniture for your home is our passion, we hope to see you in store.
- How long will it take? We stock this item in certain colours so please check with the Showroom. If no stock is available then the normal lead time of approximately 12 weeks applies.
- Does Gainsville deliver and assemble? If you’re located in Melbourne we can have your new designer furniture delivered, unwrapped, assembled and the packaging removed for only $199 per room. Interstate orders welcomed, we can arrange delivery anywhere in Australia. Call us today for a free quote.
- How are they made and what is the quality? The Gainsville range is designed, produced, quality controlled, and built to Gainsville specifications. We don’t buy our furniture through wholesalers or distributors, and we do not rely on others for design, development, and quality control. We are meticulous, never buy based on price and always looking at ways to improve the customer experience. Nothing represents our quality better than our superior warranty, but don’t just take our word for it, visit a showroom and experience the difference.
- What to do next? Visit the showroom, experience the best quality furniture, you’ll be surprised at the difference and how affordable Gainsville quality can be. We currently have the option of pre approved 24 Months Interest Free Offer* so its never been a better time to buy Gainsville.
- What to bring into the Showroom? When visiting our showroom, be sure to have your floor plan or room sizes. With this we can assist you in selecting the right size products for your home.
The Quattro range is designed and produced by Gainsville to Gainsville Specifications.
E1 conforming MDF structure ensures you are not at risk of dangerous levels of formaldehyde, cheap unregulated MDF cabinets will cost less but could pose a health risk to you and your family. Gainsville only chooses the best quality materials for our cabinets.
G*Grass Soft Close Hardware from Austria is used to provide a silky smooth operation for years of enjoyment.
Several coats of high grade two pack paint are applied to each cabinet with hand sanding and polishing to achieve the best results possible.
The legs are solid stainless steel with a hairline brush finish giving strength to hold the largest of TV's and a style they exhibits quality and durability.
Throughout each process the Gainsville Team quality controls to ensure your product is of the quality for which Gainsville is renowned for.
Eureka Tower Ground Floor
7 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, Victoria, 3006