- Australian and International Leathers.
- Independently Tested Premium Fabrics.
- Many sizes and confirgurations to best suit your room.
When Quality Matters
- Warranty: Gainsville 15 Year Quality Warranty.
- Structure: Metal, 19mm Marine Ply and Hardwood. No Pine.
- Springs: Metal Base Springs, Metal Seat Pocket Coil Springs.
- $199 Metro Melbourne Full Service Delivery. Includes unpacking, assembly, positioning and removal of packaging.
- Leadtime is approximately 12 weeks, this can vary depending on the time of year.
At the push of a button you can relax and unwind in comfort. When buying a sofa with moving parts, quality matters. Gainsville has sourced the very best parts and materials to give you the piece of mind 15 Year Quality Warranty.
- Leggett and Platt Premium Mechanisms.
- Exclusive Long Life Motors.
USB Arm Button Feature
- 2.1A USB to conveniently charge your devices.
Lithium-Ion Battery Option
- Perfect when power is unavailable, the optional Lithium-Ion Battery system can be built into each recliner. No USB feature with this option.
Exclusive Quality Covers
It's not easy shopping for a quality leather sofa. 90% of leather sofas are made using a Leather / Split Leather system, whilst companies say 100% leather, cheaper quality leather is used on the sides and backs.
As you browse the Gainsville range you will notice the luxurious softness and texture is the same all the way around, we do not use the Leather/Split Leather system. Split Leather is inferior quality and will age differently to the premium leathers Gainsville use.
Choice of covers and colours...
Producing bespoke items from our very own production line is our passion. It not only allows the customer to choose from an amazing range of colours and covers but ensures the products are of the quality you will love.
PRICING AND OPTIONS
Floor Plan In!
Scaled Furniture to
7 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, Victoria, 3006