The new Fraser Sofa, supportive seating comfort with style and detail you’ll love. Available in many sizes and colours this clean line design will look great in any home. The seat has a luxurious softness whilst the lumbar cushions provide the support so many Sofa’s lack. Visit the showroom today.
- Soft Italian and German Leathers.
- Stunning attention to detail with feature stitching.
- Many sizes and confirgurations to best suit your room.
- 12 Year Structual and Workmanship Warranty. Not pro-rata.
- Leadtime is approximately 12 weeks, this varied depending on the time of year.
- $199 Metro Melbourne Full Service Delivery. Includes unpacking, assembly, positioning and removal of packaging.
Exclusive Quality Covers
It's not easy shopping for a quality leather sofa. 90% of leather sofas are made using a Leather / Split Leather system, whilst companies say 100% leather, cheaper quality leather is used on the sides and backs.
As you browse the Gainsville range you will notice the luxurious softness and texture is the same all the way around, we do not use the Leather/Split Leather system. Split Leather is inferior quality and will age differently to the premium leathers Gainsville use.
Leather Sofa, but is it really?...
Not all leather sofa's are leather all the way around, and even some will use "Split" Leather in areas like the Arms and the Backs of Sofas. Gainsville does not do either. We encourage you to feel the sides and backs and compare them to the seat, you find 90% of retailers using split or synthetic leather. It is difficult to know as we have also called the stores we know use splits and they falsely advise they don't use it.
PRICING AND OPTIONS
Floor Plan In!
Scaled Furniture to
7 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, Victoria, 3006