Warranty Information | Bedroom Furniture & Mattresses
Gainsville Quality Warranty
Bedroom furniture and Mattresses
- The Frame and structure of our beds is covered by a 15 year warranty
- Leather and fabric, foam, fillings and stitching of our beds is covered by a 15 Pro-Rata warranty against manufacturing defects. The Pro-Rata schedule is outlined in the table below
- Electric components, including motors, buttons, electrical cables and power adapters, are covered by a 2 year warranty
- Non-electric moving parts, including headrest mechanisms, gas struts and storage mechanisms, are covered by a 15 Pro-Rata warranty against manufacturing defects. The Pro-Rata schedule is outlined in the table below.
- The Slat System of our beds is covered by a 15 year Pro-Rata warranty against manufacturing defects. The Pro-Rata schedule is outlined in the table below.
Things not covered under warranty
- Sitting or standing on the headrest, side rails, foot board or any part of the bed frame not designed to support weight
- General wear and tear, including stretching of the leather or fabric
- Jumping, falling or roughly landing on any part of the bed frame with force
- Excessive damaged deemed ‘Misuse or Neglect’. These include, but not limited to, broken frames caused by falling or landing on the bed frame with force or snapped support base, frame or structure not caused by general use.
- Removing parts or DIY fixes to any part of the bed frame or mattress. For example, taking apart the mechanism or slat system, or removing or opening parts of the bed frame or mattress to attempt to repair something yourself.
- Change of address, or moving of furniture.
It is up to the discretion of the Gainsville Service Manager to decide warranty validity on a case to case basis.
Gainsville has the right to attempt to repair a piece of furniture that may have an issue. If the fault is deemed to be a major fault which hinders your use of the product in such way that makes the product unfit for its purpose, you may be eligible for a refund. The amount refunded back to you is based on a Pro-rata schedule, which is outlined in the table opposite.
For example; You have spent $1,000 a lounge suite from Gainsville, and the recliner doesn’t work after 6 years of ownership. If Gainsville is unable to have the lounge repaired, you may be eligible for a refund of $450, as per the Pro-rata schedule. Gainsville will collect the lounge prior to processing your refund.