Warranty Information | Lounges
Gainsville Quality Warranty
- The Frame and structure of our lounges is covered by a 15 year warranty
- Leather and fabric, foam, fillings and stitching of our lounges is covered by a 15 Pro-Rata warranty against manufacturing defects. The Pro-Rata schedule is outlined in the table below
- Electric components, including motors, buttons, electrical cables and power adapters, are covered by a 2 year warranty
- Non-electric moving parts, including headrest mechanisms, recliner mechanisms and manual recliner cables, are covered by a 15 Pro-Rata warranty against manufacturing defects. The Pro-Rata schedule is outlined in the table below.
Things not covered under warranty
- Sitting or standing on the headrest, armrest, foot rest or any part of the lounge not designed to support weight
- General wear and tear, including pilling, stretching of the leather or fabric or abrasion
- Jumping, falling or roughly landing on any part of the lounge with force
- Excessive damaged deemed ‘Misuse or Neglect’. These include, but not limited to, broken frames caused by falling or landing on the lounge with force or snapped support base, frame or structure not caused by general use.
- Removing parts or DIY fixes to any part of the lounge. For example, taking apart the recliner mechanism, or removing or opening parts of the lounge in an attempt to repair something yourself.
It is up to the discretion of the Gainsville Service Manager to decide warranty validity on a case to case basis.
Gainsville has the right to attempt to repair a piece of furniture that may have an issue. If the fault is deemed to be a major fault which hinders your use of the product in such way that makes the product unfit for its purpose, you may be eligible for a refund. The amount refunded back to you is based on a Pro-rata schedule, which is outlined in the table opposite.
For example; You have spent $1,000 a lounge suite from Gainsville, and the recliner doesn’t work after 6 years of ownership. If Gainsville is unable to have the lounge repaired, you may be eligible for a refund of $450, as per the Pro-rata schedule. Gainsville will collect the lounge prior to processing your refund.