At Gainsville furniture, we pride ourselves on offering the best service we possibly can. For more information and conditions, please view the specific product information by selecting from the categories below.
Once you have confirmed the issue is covered under warranty, photos and receipts need to be emailed to [email protected]
Our warranties do not cover the following in any case:
- Change of address. Due to a number of reasons, your warranty is only covered for the address your goods were delivered to.
- Neglect or misuse. All items of furniture, some more than others, require proper care and maintenance. This includes, but is not limited to, regular cleaning and proper use. Damage caused to your lounge as a result of lack of care or misuse will void your warranty.
- Opening or removing parts of your furniture. If you feel something is wrong with your furniture, please contact Gainsville straight away. Attempting to fix it yourself may void your warranty.
- Wear and tear. Regular use of lounges, dining tables or other commonly used items of furniture may exhibit signs of wear and tear, including creases, indentations, stretching leather, small marks and other signs. These are not considered defects, and are not covered under warranty.
- Defects resulting from usage of your product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Gainsville for use with your product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or assembly
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Gainsville or your product
- Unauthorized modifications, of any kind, carried out to the product